You can place absentee bids via our online catalogue for all items of the upcoming auction.
Here is what you have to do:
Register on our homepage
- Click on the icon at the right top corner.
- Kindly fill out all the fields marked with a red star in Create a new customer‘s account. Please read and accept the data protection declaration.
- You will receive an e-mail to activate your user account. The confirmation link you receive in this mail will be active for 24 hours. In case you don’t receive an E-Mail soon, please also check your spam folder.
- As soon as you have confirmed your registration, you can enter your bids.
Place absentee bids:
- Find the lot you want to buy in our online catalogue. Now click on Add to absentee bid planning.
- Now either choose other lots you want to submit written absentee bids for or click on View absentee bid planning.
- You can view your saved bids in your customer’s account. To get there, please click on View absentee bid planning or you click on the button next to the search field.
Please note that you have not submitted the absentee bid yet, they are only on the planning list.
- Now click on Add Bid and enter in the field the highest amount you want to bid.
- Bids are only entered in € 5 steps.
- When you enter a bid higher than € 100 a field appears in which you can also click to register for telephone bidding.
- There is also an option you can check if you want to collect the article from our auction house in case you bought it.
- Click on Save bid.
Please note that the absentee bids are only saved for the duration of the current session. If the page is reloaded but bids are not submitted, they will be deleted from the system.
- After you have saved the bids, click on Submit absentee bids under the red reference field. Now you have submitted your binding absentee bid.
- Once you submitted the absentee bids, the corresponding lots are automatically removed from the planning list also.
- As soon as you submit your absentee bid, you can view in Absentee bids (in the left column) which status your bid has. Once the status of the absentee bids change (i.e. they are approved) you will receive an additional e-mail.
- If you want to raise the amount of a submitted absentee bid, kindly send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- We ask new customers to send a copy of their ID / passport via e-mail or fax, so you might get an e-mail.